I was tagged for the Liebster Award by Kat, from (Almost) Completely Mad. Thanks, Kat!
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
- Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!
My eleven facts:
- I've never traveled outside of my state
- I take swimming lesson once a week
- I've had a friend since we were both only a few months old.
- I facepaint for a kids creche every fortnight
- I go in with my Dad to the school he teaches at so that I can get some work experience in that area.
- Despite having quite a collection, I just about never change over my earrings
- I'm not a jewelry fan
- I love scarves
- I tend to get along better with people older than myself
- I love Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She's just plain awesome.
- I gave my dog a bath two days ago
- Which String Instrument is your favourite?
- If you could only do one thing for a day, what would it be?
Not sure... I'd probably alternate between reading and writing.
- Horse or Car?
I'd love a horse, but I'm allergic to them. I also get carsick sometimes, so I don't know. I'd probably prefer Horse, as long as I wasn't allergic.
- What's your favourite Gods? (e.g Geek, Norse, etc.)
- Where is your favourite holiday spot?
I'm not sure! I like the beach...
- What is your favourite city? (doesn't matter if you haven't been there)
Hmmm... I'm not sure. I reckon Paris would be nice.
- Who would you rather be, Elizabeth Bennet or Jane Bennet? (Pride and Prejudice)
- How many siblings do you have and who are they?
I have five siblings, with one more on the way.
- If anyone you knew would start blogging, who would you want it to be?
Probably a friend from Church, who's 17. I reckon she'd write a really interesting a fun blog.
- If you could be either, which would you be, homeschooled or go to school? (does not matter if you're educated the way you want best)
I'd be homeschooled like I am now. There are some aspects of school that make me want to go, but homeschooling is a lot better for me.
- Are you homeschooled or do you go to school?
I'm not going to tag anyone, because I only know a limited amount of bloggers, and I've tagged them heaps already. I don't want to pressure them again, so I'm just going to say that anyone who wants to do this can.
Here are my questions:
- Long or short hair? (in general, not just what suits you personally)
- Short skirt or Maxi?
- Summer or Winter?
- What time of year makes you tingle with excitement? (Christmas, birthday etc)
- Who's your favourite song artist?
- Do you prefer eating out or at home?
- Cooking or eating the food?
- If you could start a store (online or real), what would you sell?
- What's one of your favourite items of clothing?
- When did you last have icecream?
- What scares you more - public speaking or acting?
That's all for today! Thanks for reading :)